Search This Blog
Friday, March 25, 2022
Stop Divorce Through Indian Astrology | Divorce Prediction Astrology - Divorce Yog in Kundli By Date of Birth
Saturday, September 16, 2023
Abusive Spouse from the horoscope
You might be given horoscopes of both the husband and wife. Generally the question is if they should try to conciliate or go for a divorce. You should analysis the victim’s chart for specific pointers for ‘victim-hood’. Check the chart of the spouse if he is involved himself or is it his family doing the torture. If the spouse is clearly the aggressor. Or is he a mute by-stander while his family is abusing the spouse. If you get their children’s horoscopes too, they might show typical combinations where the parents do not get along well together, ie their 4th, 10th houses will show the effects.
Some typical combinations. Fiery or dissociative planets like Sun, Mars, Saturn, and Rahu /Ketu in the 1st or 7th house can indicate the violent nature of the spouse. Any association of Venus and Rahu should be examined with due care, ie even if they are in the same trikon they can influence each other. They can give affairs outside marriage. Look into the relationship of 3rd and 6th houses with Mars, Moon and ascendant lord. Another pattern is if the ascendant lord and the lord of 7th are in the 6/8 axis. . If the owner of the ascendant or 7th house with the nodes/ functional malefics. If the 2nd 4th 7th houses together are damaged at birth or in transit there is a marital problem with clashes in the family/house, etc.
- The ascendant sign i.e. the 1st house will indicate the personality and the environment that the person has.
- 2nd house — indicates the birth family of the person. Sometimes the birth family does not support the person if he/she complains of problems in the in-laws house.
- 3rd house — can indicate a potential criminal mind-set or the involvement of the siblings.
- 4th house — the environment of the home where he/she lives, the birth mother, the father-in-law. Analyse this in detail.
- 6th house — problems that the person faces, debt, enemies, infamy, bad luck, slavery, servitude, being sold off?
- 7th house — relationship with the life partner and social status after marriage. this house will require detailed analysis.
- 8th house — organs of reproduction, hormonal issues, marital-relations, accidents, surgeries, secrets which can create traumas, etc. The family of the spouse. The 8th house is catastrophic transformations, which also includes marital abuse, divorce, widowhood, death etc. It indicate impotency or deviant sexual habits which can exacerbate domestic violence. Malefics here, even if they own that same sign can cause problems. Analyse this house critically.
- 10th house — the specific mother-in-law
- 12th house — subconscious hate, guilt, suppressed feelings, things that happen behind closed doors in secret, behaviours in the bedroom.
Now check the planets for their power to give auspicious/inauspicious results. The ascendant house/ lord, the birth Moon and the 7th house/ lord in the birth chart are especially important.
If these are strongly placed there may be problems but the marriage might survive but if these are severely damaged then the possibility of divorce cannot be ruled out.
- Ascendant lord — how well does the personality and the environment match. Is the personality stable, well-adjusted or not
- Moon — Identifying criminal tendencies and perversions of the mind is linked to the position of the birth moon. The mind-set as a whole. If he is afflicted by cruel and malefic planets.
- Sun — a very powerful Sun in the spouse’s house invariably means unhappiness in the marriage. If this strong Sun further occupies the 1st 4th 7th 10th houses, this person ignores the spouse, can be ruthless, dominant and psychological torture cannot be ruled out.
- Jupiter: as a significator of husband Dharma-pati, marital auspiciousness. If there are any positive aspects of Jupiter on the 7th house or its lord, he can reduce the malefic impacts. But if he is stopped from giving his beneficial results then the problems can be aggravated.
- Venus: pleasures in marriage. pleasures outside marriage. If with Rahu/Ketu or influenced by the malefics can indicate extra marital affairs.
- Mars: if damaged can indicate a jealous, violent and aggressive, nature, sexual energy, accidents, physical violence, murders, surgeries, trauma, risky behaviour etc. This is why a Manglik nature is considered risky in marriage. This means that Mars in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th houses counted from your ascendent or even your birth Moon. Mars aspecting 7th house/lord. So analyse Mars carefully.
- Saturn: can give fear, guilt, dejection, insensitivity, strictness in the marriage. There is little or no love if the 7th house is in any way connected to Saturn.
- Rahu: can give tendency towards harshness, lying, socially unaccepted behaviour, cheating, psychological issues etc. Mars or Saturn or Rahu combination in any way can give violent traits. eg Mars aspecting Saturn, Saturn aspecting Rahu, Rahu and Mars in same trikon, or Saturn in scorpio etc. You will see patterns in the horoscope.
- Ketu: can give an erratic nature, sly, not concerned about the spouse/marriage, cold, psychological issues etc.
Finally remember that there should be at least 3 or more combinations in the birth chart and these should be powerful enough to cause the unhappiness in marriage.
Just one combination does not make a reading. The current transit/ dashas should activate that tendency of the birth chart ie its influence should be active at that point of time. This is making a very personal judgement on someone’s personality, married life etc so do analyse properly.
Follow(1 Free Reply) us on Facebook #jyotishgher || Instagram #jyotishgher But You have to share your birth charts
Thursday, September 14, 2023
Married Life में हैं मुश्किलें या Divorce तक पहुंच गई है बात, रिश्ता बचाने में कारगर हैं ये Totke
Thursday, November 10, 2022
Friday, September 24, 2021
Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Amavasya Dosha in the 7th house
Amavasya Dosha in the 7th house is a challenging placement that can have a negative impact on the individual's love life and relationships.
The 7th house in astrology is associated with marriage, partnership, and relationships. Amavasya Dosha is caused when the Sun and Moon are conjunct in the same sign during the birth of the individual. This conjunction is considered to be inauspicious, and it can create challenges in the individual's relationships.
If you need any consultation Please download jyotishgher android app or visit www.jyotishgher.in.
People with Amavasya Dosha in the 7th house may have difficulty finding a suitable partner. They may also be prone to conflict and arguments in their relationships. Additionally, this placement can make the individual susceptible to divorce or separation.
Here are some of the specific challenges that people with Amavasya Dosha in the 7th house may face:
- Difficulty finding a suitable partner
- Prone to conflict and arguments in relationships
- Susceptible to divorce or separation
- Lack of intimacy and emotional connection in relationships
- Feeling lonely and isolated
- Difficulty trusting others
- Fear of commitment
If you have Amavasya Dosha in the 7th house, it is important to be aware of the potential challenges and to take steps to mitigate them. Here are some tips:
- Be patient and don't rush into relationships.
- Choose a partner who is compatible with you on all levels.
- Be honest and open with your partner about your needs and desires.
- Be willing to compromise and work through conflict in a healthy way.
- Seek professional counseling if you are struggling in your relationships.
It is also important to remember that Amavasya Dosha is not a curse. It is simply a challenge that you must overcome in order to have a happy and fulfilling love life. By being aware of the challenges and taking steps to mitigate them, you can create a strong and lasting relationship.
For free Consultation Share Your Birth Chart on either facebook Or instagram #jyotishgher
Additionally, you can perform certain remedial measures to reduce the negative effects of Amavasya Dosha. These remedies may include:
- Worshipping the Sun and Moon
- Reciting the Surya Mantra and Chandra Mantra
- Wearing a gemstone such as Ruby or Moonstone
- Donating to charity
- Performing poojas and rituals recommended by a qualified astrologer
It is important to note that these remedies are not a substitute for hard work and self-awareness. In order to have a happy and fulfilling love life, you must be willing to work on yourself and to make changes in your life.